- Microtax is licensed to a User ( Tax Agent )
- The license fee covers all computers owned by the licensed user
- There is no additional charge for any user employed by the licensed user
- There are no additional charge to run Microtax on any number of computers owned by the licensed user
- The licence period runs from 1st June in a year until the 30th June the following year
- The licence fee includes all email, telephone and/or fax support for the licence period.
- The licence fee includes all updates, at no extra cost, during the licence period.
- Microtax Premium package
- Microtax Standard package
Microtax package money saving options
- Additional Tax Agent *
If you have a close relationship with another tax agent then we can supply the one package that is shared by both agents, each with their own tax agent number.
- Support for each additional office*
If you have more than one office then Microtax can provide help desk support for each office.
- 20 user network license*
Microtax does not charge per computer but if you want to run Microtax on a network then there is a small charge for the network version.
ATO specifications are constantly changing, and modules are added or removed as required. As a consequence, the prices and specifications listed may vary without notice.
To ensure Microtax is affordable to users even having only a limited number of clients, Microtax is now licenced based on the number of clients you have.